(*Page Under Construction – Please Visit Again Soon)
Welcome to ‘Weekly Devotionals‘
We’ve created short topical readings, 1-reading for each week of the year.
Each devotion is designed to be meditated on throughout the week, and as teaching material for small or large groups.
All devotional material can be incorporated into any personal devotional plan. If you don’t have a structured plan, thats ok… These readings are a great way to start or end your day or as a teaching tool in meetings, by:
A) studying the lessons and instructions that Jesus taught
B) applying what we’ve learnt into our every day living
C) by keeping Jesus central in our thinking and planning throughout the day
And, as we apply Jesus’ ways and truths, righteousness develops in our lives helping us to become more and more like Jesus, and in turn, pleasing and useful to our Heavenly Father.
1) Gratitude & Generosity – wk 1 – 6
2) The Self Life & A Heavenly Perspective – wk 7 – 12
3) Submission & Discipleship – wk 13 – 18
4) A Servant Heart & Gods Kingdom – wk 19 – 24
5) Obedience & Loving Jesus wk 25 – 30
6) Morals & Godly Behaviour – wk 31 – 37
7) Lust & Self Control – wk 38 – 44
8) Wise Use Of Time & Hearing God wk 45 – 52
9) Brotherly Affection & Love – wk 53 – 6
You must be logged in to post a comment.